Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fw: B Tech_Fresher_.Net Developer


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: sai madhu <sai_madhu28@yahoo.com>
To: "freshers@evoketechnologies.com" <freshers@evoketechnologies.com>
Sent: Saturday, 30 June 2012 3:08 PM
Subject: B Tech_Fresher_.Net Developer



Dear Sir/Madam, I am submitting my resume for consideration towards the Software trainee position advertised in the Globe Daily.i have completed B Tech(IT) with an aggregate of 72%.my career objective is to work in a stimulating environment where I can apply & enhance my knowledge, skill to serve the firm to the best of my efforts.  My technical skills are   Languages          :  C, C#,HTML,Javascript. Technology     : ADO.NET, Web Technology :  ASP.NET,AJAX, Web Services. Database            :  MS-SQL Server 2005. sincerely, G SAIBABU





































No comments:

Post a Comment